[R] Empty plot in R

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 20:46:05 CET 2012

On Nov 5, 2012, at 11:08 AM, Sarah Goslee wrote:

> Can you provide a reproducible example?
>
> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Shahzad Ali <ali000shahzad at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello everyone
>>
>> I am trying to plot something in R but the plot is always empty. It
>> only appears when I resize the plot windows.
>>
>> What exactly do I need to verify in options.
>>
>> My system is ARCH Linux 3.6.x

This was cross-posted on SO where the poster mentioned later that resizing the graphics window would make the plot re-draw properly. Based on that additional information, I suggested looking at the options()$device (functional) value.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13235100/empty-plot-in-r

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA