[R] Error message in nmkb()

U30A J C Nash nashjc at uottawa.ca
Tue Nov 6 20:54:52 CET 2012

I would guess -- we don't have a reproducible code -- that you have an
undefined function value. Since nmkb is entirely in R to my knowledge,
you could simply take the source code and modify it to display the
elements in the test that cause the trouble. Then load the source rather
than using library(dfoptim).

Alternatively, add to your objective function some code to display the
parameters before evaluation and the resulting value that is returned.
Messy but pretty effective to reveal if and where the function is giving
trouble.

JN