[R] R + Hadoop on Amazon

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:58:32 CET 2012

Hi Debaranjan,

I'm not really sure what you mean by "statistical magic feature" -- R
is good, but not quite magic. (Though occasional sarcastic references
are made to its capabilities by members of this list when questions
push things beyond the realm of responsible statistics)

The canonical first place to start is by reading the 'An Introduction
to R' manual provided with every distribution of R. You can find it
online, or access it locally by typing

help.start()

at the command prompt.

Cheers,