[R] Is there a way to export regression output to an excel spreadsheet?

Sat Nov 10 05:49:51 CET 2012

This is the help-you-learn-R mailing list, not the do-my-work-for-me mailing list. I don't know where the latter is.

To assist you in the former vein, I recommend that you read the posting guide mentioned at the footer of every email on this list. It will tell you some useful hints on interpreting the assistance you have already received. Think of it like surfing the web... each bit of information is related to another, and all you have to do is follow the clues. We are also busy following our own clues, and should not be chauffeuring you around, but we don't mind giving you pointers.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing