[R] Script for searching in a kinship matrix

ginger biino at igm.cnr.it
Sat Nov 10 14:59:30 CET 2012

Hi everybody!
I suceeded in extracting the sub-matrix containing just the relevant
subjects of this example data (indeed I could retrieve 190 of the 220
subjects of the data example, so that the relative kinship matrix is a
190X190). For the subjects non present in the kinship matrix case-control
kinship coefficient is to be supposed as 0 (zero) - no relatedness.
I attach this example kinship matrix. KinExample.txt
<http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4649178/KinExample.txt>