[R] Likelihood ratio

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 00:56:28 CET 2012

On Nov 10, 2012, at 11:57 AM, bgnumis bgnum wrote:

> Hi All
>

> I have to run multiple  stimations and to compute Likelihhod ratio.
>
> If I compute ls function with coef and summary I can extract "outputs" that
> I need.

Do you mean "lm"?

> I am not able to find something similar to log liklihood....

You can use glm' with family="gaussian". Deviance is -2*LL

> Can you pease tell me running a ls function x on y how to extract if
> posible LR statitic or Likelihood or Log likelihood.

Of you can look at the code and  see how it does it.

> Many thanks in advance. If you send me some manual or webpage guide I will
> be very happy.

Please read the Posting Guide. There are many helpful ideas about how to get further information and avoid the appearance of cluelessness.

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA