[R] ctree

mia88 sonjakleinhans at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:44:45 CET 2012

Hey thanks for your help. Im afraid its a little bit too complicated for me..
Before I do al lot of research in the next days to finally understand it I
would like to make sure that it does help me with my problem.
Maybe I explain it once again : For example in the first node I can read
that group 2 is selected between 0.3 and 0.4 but I need the exact number so
that I can use it to get the sensitivity and specifity...