[R] Optimizing

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Nov 15 04:35:07 CET 2012

Sam:

1. Homework? R has a no homework policy.

2. But in any case, check out the Optimization task view on CRAN. You
should be able to find something there that meets your needs.

Of course, if something is "a little over your head," that's not an
excuse, but rather an admission that you have to do some "homework" on
your own.

Cheers,
Bert