[R] problem with XML package

Duncan Temple Lang dtemplelang at ucdavis.edu
Fri Nov 16 06:02:54 CET 2012

Hi Arvin

 2.9.2 is very old.  2.13 is still old.
Why not upgrade to 2.15.*?

However, the problem is that you the object you are passing to xmlName()
is NULL.   This will give an error in the latest version of the XML package
and most likely any version of the XML package. I imagine the structure
of the XML document has changed. However, I can't tell what the problem is
without some context.

   D.