[R] predict.zeroinfl not found / excessive footers in your posts

Michael Friendly friendly at yorku.ca
Fri Nov 16 15:07:41 CET 2012

On 11/9/2012 7:06 AM, Jose Iparraguirre wrote:
> Wrap Up & Run 10k next March to raise vital funds for Age UK
>
> Six exciting new 10k races are taking place throughout the country and we want you to join in the fun! Whether you're a runner or not, these are
> events are for everyone ~ from walking groups to serious athletes. The Age UK Events Team will provide you with a training plan to suit your
> level and lots of tips to make this your first successful challenge of 2012. Beat the January blues and raise some vital funds to help us
> prevent avoidable deaths amongst older people this winter.

Jose
Could you please configure your mail client to avoid these excessively
long descriptions of everything that Age UK is doing.  I'm sure this is
very useful work, but I'm also sure I'm not alone in being annoyed by
seeing this every time you post to R-Help.

--
Michael Friendly     Email: friendly AT yorku DOT ca
Professor, Psychology Dept. & Chair, Quantitative Methods