[R] list.files, recursively

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Mon Nov 19 14:57:50 CET 2012

Thanks, Rui and Jim, for your replies. I tried to post this question to
r.devel but its admin told me that the question rather belongs into
r-help. Thanks, Jim, for your suggestion. I have already constructed
something similar. I posted my question to suggest modifying the
function so that not everybody has to program his own workaroung.

So, lets see whether this convinces the people reponsible for these base
functions.

Cheers
Jannis