[R] Performing gage R&R study in R w/more than 2 factors

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Tue Nov 20 00:31:34 CET 2012

I believe that you need to consult a local statistician, as there are
likely way too many statistical issues here that you do not fully
understand. Alternatively, try posting to a statistical list like
stats.stackexchange.com, as I think most of your issues are primarily
statistical, not R related.

Cheers,
Bert