[R] kinitr

Muhuri, Pradip (SAMHSA/CBHSQ) Pradip.Muhuri at samhsa.hhs.gov
Tue Nov 20 15:10:42 CET 2012

Dear Michael,

I really appreciated that you have sent me the link info - Jeromy Anglim's Blog. I was exactly looking for this kind of resources about R Markdown and knitr. All this would be of immense help.

Thank you so much.

Pradip

Pradip K. Muhuri, PhD
Statistician
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration
The Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality
Division of Population Surveys
1 Choke Cherry Road, Room 2-1071
Rockville, MD 20857

Tel: 240-276-1070