[R] Updating Tom Short's R Reference Card, contacting him?

Tue Nov 20 19:45:44 CET 2012

Some issues:

a) I would advocate marking "<<-" as "not recommended". Anyone who needs this reference probably should avoid this operator.

b) The $ operator does an approximate match with the name. [["name"]] does an exact match.

c) Matrices are not data frames. Their indexing by the "[" operator is very similar, but you cannot use list operators $ and [[ on matrices (at least not to get the results you are suggesting).
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing