[R] Function storing error messages in 32 bit R-2.15.2 version

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 17:19:55 CET 2012

On Nov 23, 2012, at 2:21 AM, Paarkhi wrote:

> I am working with Maulik on this. We installed a 64-bit version of R
> 2.15.1
> now but the ltm package is under version 2.15.2
> The same problem is occurring even with this version.

You and Maulik are posting messages without context and without the
means to reproduce the behavior you are concerned about. You are also
asking a specific question about a package that is not widely used.
The Posting Guide suggests that you always include context, always
make examples reproducible, and it also suggests that questions about
aberrant package behavior should go to the maintainer than Rhelp.

> --

No. It was sent to Nabble which is not Rhelp or the Rhelp Archives.

--

David Winsemius, MD
Alameda, CA, USA