[R] function call from another r file

sheenmaria sheenmaria6 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 05:50:56 CET 2012

Thanks for the reply .I am able to call a simple function in an R file from
another by using source().
Now I am facing another issue .I am trying to call a r file named es.r which
have lotes of R functions.
These R functions are internally calling java functions by using ".jnew()"
and ".jcall()". I have added
necessary jar's to the Classpath and I am able to run es.r from command
prompt .

         But when I tried to call it from anoter r file using source()
getting Exception
Error in .jnew("com/algoTree/ClientElasticSearch/ElasticSearchLoader") :
 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

        How can I solve this ?