[R] Error: R could not find "listDescription"

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Tue Nov 27 21:51:05 CET 2012

The website/URL below explains how to install the Rmetrics software from your local CRAN repository.

https://wiki.rmetrics.org/install_rmetrics

It seemed to work ok for me.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204