[R] output data by date?

John Kane jrkrideau at inbox.com
Wed Nov 28 13:38:28 CET 2012

I think we need a bit more detall of the code that you are using and the  structure of the data set.

Would you please supply some sample data (see ?dput for a convenient way to supply data to the R-help list.

Also the output of str() would be useful.

A good guideline for asking a question in the list can be found at  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

John Kane
Kingston ON Canada