[R] error, R commends cannot show the expected output

Thu Nov 29 03:04:40 CET 2012

You are making it difficult to help you. You have already asked essentially the same question under a different subject heading, and have not responded to requests for more specific information about your problem.

Note that the problems you describe are not common, so you may have to be very detailed in describing how you installed your copy of R in order to let us identify where you went wrong. It may be worthwhile for you to uninstall R and start from scratch, keeping a log of what you did so someone can reproduce it.

At the very least, read the posting guide and follow its suggestions.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing