[R] bootstrapped cox regression (rms package)

Frank Harrell f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Nov 29 21:10:15 CET 2012

Eric, the output you showed for anova(out) is not correct.  anova.rms does
not produce such output.  Please give us the correct script that obtained
those results and let us know if you are overriding the anova command
somehow.

To your point, make sure that SPSS does not use the bootstrap to obtain a
new point estimate of beta but rather uses the original Cox  beta
coefficients in the test.

Frank

Eric Claus wrote

-----