[R] Changing the base of geom_bar in ggplot

Fri Nov 30 16:32:06 CET 2012

I think your request is internally inconsistent: you want units of percent but you want to show the average(I assume you intend "mean")?

You can subtract the mean from each value and then divide by the mean, then subtract 1, then multiply by 100. You inherently lose visibility to what the mean was, but that is the nature of percentages.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing