[R] can't integrate in loop

Jessica Streicher j.streicher at micromata.de
Fri Nov 30 19:34:49 CET 2012

Thats not a very precise question. I'll try anyway..

- if you use c, you need to separate the values by commas
- i think you mean seq(1,100,0.1), otherwise x only has one value
- function sen is not defined
- If you call int(1), upper will be 1, not x[i]
- why are you making a function and calling it instead of just : int1[i] <- integrate(H, lower = 0, upper = x[i]) ?
- looking at ?integral, you may rather want integral(..)$value