[R] modified Ward method

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Mon Oct 1 21:34:33 CEST 2012

You asked this question before. I think you need to tell us what "modified
ward method" you are talking about and what you are trying to accomplish. I
did a quick Google Scholar search and turned up only a few papers using that
phrase, but they were not defining it in the same way. 

David L Carlson
Associate Professor of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4352

> -----Original Message-----
> From: r-help-bounces at r-project.org [mailto:r-help-bounces at r-
> project.org] On Behalf Of eliza botto
> Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:29 PM
> To: r-help at r-project.org
> Subject: [R] modified Ward method
> Dear useRs,Is there a command or package in R to do heirarchical
> clustering by "modified ward method"??regardseliza
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> ______________________________________________
> R-help at r-project.org mailing list
> https://stat.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help
> PLEASE do read the posting guide http://www.R-project.org/posting-
> guide.html
> and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

More information about the R-help mailing list