[R] help with making figures

megalops megalops31 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 22:01:17 CEST 2012

I need to make about 30 figures and I am trying to create a program in R that
will make my life a lot easier.  First I will tell you how my data is setup.
I have 30 sites and then data for each year at the site.  I have 10 years of
data for each site.   Below is a small chunk of my data to show the format.
2000	2001	2002	2003	2004
Site A	50	75	25	55	60
Site B	58	22	68	77	30

I am trying to write a program in R that will create figures showing the
annual data for each individual site.  As opposed to making 30 individual
graphs in Excel.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.