[R] jointModel error messages

Charles Graham chuckydgraham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:12:29 CEST 2012

I contacted the package developer and that lead to me removing events at time
0 (or subjects with only 1 longitudinal measurement).  I then still had the
error message "Can't fit a Cox model with 0 failures" which I have managed
to avoid by adding 1.8*10^(-15) to all my survival times, any number greater
than this also works but nothing smaller!  Any explanation of this would
help!
>From there I have been able to fit a few models but run into problems when I
try to inclue a variable called "logrna" (=log(rna)) in the fixed effects of
the lme model, it produces the error "Error in if (t1 || t2) { : missing
value where TRUE/FALSE needed."  However if I include the term "exp(logrna)"
in the fixed effects, the joint model works fine, but this is not what I
want!  This is where I really need help, what is happening?

Charles

Charles Graham wrote