[R] R stickers

Virgilio Gómez-Rubio virgilio.gomez at uclm.es
Tue Oct 9 18:27:17 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Perhaps this is not the place but... we are going to print some stickers
to take them to a conference for a sticker exchange with other free
software organisations. Last year I printed very simple stickers and
this year I would like to take better stuff to the meeting. Does anyone
have a nice design with the R logo that we could use? If you do and are
willing to share it please contact me off-list. We may also print some
of the for the useR! 2013 conference. :)

Many thanks,

--
Virgilio Gómez Rubio
Departamento de Matemáticas