[R] plot separate groups with plotmeans()

Bart Toonen bart.toonen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:36:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

This answer may be a bit overdue, but I had a similar problem and it took
me quite some time to find a good solution. When searching with google,
your post kept showing up, so I post this to help others.
The command that worked for me was interaction.plot.
Example:
x <- data.frame(Score=rnorm(100), Time=rep(1:5,
20),Group=factor(rep(c("A","B"),50)))
interaction.plot(x$Group,x$Time,x$Score)

Note, I used 5 Time groups; with 10 groups, no lines showed up.

Bart.