[R] as.xts

sf631 chad.gray at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:15:00 CEST 2012

I'm not the original poster, but I do have the same question.

I have pulled in data via RODBC into a data frame, which looks like below
and I'm getting the same error message:
/("Error in as.POSIXlt.character(x, tz, ...) :
  character string is not in a standard unambiguous format")
/

The date format seems pretty straightforward to me so I'm kind of stuck at
what to do.  BTW, I'm *very* new to R so please forgive some ignorance here

reportDate    total
1 2010-12-31 170609.2
2 2011-01-03 170778.0
3 2011-01-04 170748.4