[R] How to count rows with a condition

fxen3k f.sehardt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:44:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a dataset called "data". There is one row called "ac_name". Some
names in this column appear very often, some less.
What I want is to filter this dataset with the following condition:

Exclude the names, which appear more than five times. (example: House A
appears 8 times ==> exclude it; House B appears 5 times ==> include it etc.)

In the end, I want to have the old "data" dataset excluding the rows with
the above mentioned condition and another list with all the names which have
been excluded.

I think for one of the professionals amongst you this is pretty easy to
solve. ;-)

Thanks dudes!

Cheerio,
Felix