[R] siar error

adamc adam.dp.cross at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 12:36:37 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to run the demoscript for the package "siar".  However, using
the example script and example data supplied I cannot get 1) the model to
run unless I specify iterations =500 and burnin = 500 and 2) if the model
does work without crashing R then the function "siarhistograms" does not
work . Can anyone point out where I am going wrong?

>model1 <- siarmcmcdirichletv4(consumers, sources, corrections,
concdep=0,iterations=500,burnin=500)
>siarhistograms(model1)
>Producing plot.....
 >Error in plot.window(...) : need finite 'ylim' values

Many thanks.

R version x64 2.15.1