[R] incomplete final line found by readTableHeader

Shane2012 wenbo520 at live.cn
Wed Oct 24 03:20:37 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to read in an Excel file that I saved as a .csv so I can analyze
my assignment data! I am getting really frustrated because this is what I
keep getting:
Warning message:
In read.table("CityData.CSV", sep = "/", header = T) :
  incomplete final line found by readTableHeader on 'CityData.CSV'

I have open the file and make sure click return after the last line, then
save the file.

I try to use kinds of read data frame methods, such as

read.table

read.csv   or
my.files <- list.files("path")
for(i in my.files)
{
  	nam <- paste("CityData", substr(i, 14, 15), sep ='')
 	assign(nam, read.csv(i))
}