[R] equation solver

pina pina.gio at hotmail.it
Wed Oct 24 10:04:28 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm Pina and I'm a student in geology. I'm working with spectral profile of
sand and I have to find the similarity between one spectral profile selected
by hyperspectral image anche one that I created to mix different percentage
of 4 mineral component. I have to find the best mix of percentage of this 4
mineral in order to have the best likeness with the spectral profile chose
by hyperspectral image. Untill now I worked with excel using the function
equation solver to find the best fit but I 'd like to know if is possible do
this operation working in R.
Thanks for the attention.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Pina.