[R] Retrieve hypergeometric results in large scale

jas4710 watashi at post.com
Mon Oct 1 17:28:27 CEST 2012

Thanks Jeff
The documentation pages, if I haven't missed any crucial points, illustrate
how to get probability and cumulative probability values.

I can first retrieve the data structures and use Perl (I don't know how to
use R...) to sort the derived ratios and sum the probability values until
the cumulative probability exceeds 95%. Well, I just don't know whether such
seemingly routine procedures have already been implemented...

Thanks again!