[R] Rainflow, range pair counting

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Thu Oct 4 19:34:55 CEST 2012

A quick Google search suggests that the methods are used in material fatigue studies where varying stress loads are placed upon the material, which puts this into a materials engineering context.

Using rseek.org does not give any joy. Perhaps someone with experience in that domain will chime in.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz