[R] Anova, F statistics, P-values
jeanwaijang at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 05:37:46 CEST 2012
Thank you for the replies.
I am actually trying to gain p-values and f values, and tried the below
script but unsuccessful.
1) I have read in another forum to use the package lmer but apparently it
does not exist.
2) Then I tried the pvals.fnc but it is not a function.
3) I read also that a glm model must first be created but was not able to
gain a P-value through summary but got F statistics.
4) Is there a way to get the P-value and F statistics? Or does this require
two different executions?
5) I am afraid to update my R version because I may loose my ALL saved
scripts, should I do so?
Please advise, Jean
Installing package(s) into
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning in install.packages :
package ‘lmer’ is not available (for R version 2.13.1)
> pvals.fnc(HSuccess ~ VegIndex, data = data.to.analyze)
Error: could not find function "pvals.fnc"
> Model1.glm <- glm(cbind(Shells, TotalEggs-Shells) ~ HTL,
> data=data.to.analyze, family = binomial)
View this message in context: http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Anova-tp4645130p4645242.html
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the R-help