[R] LaTeX consistent publication graphics from R and Comparison of GLE and R

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Sat Oct 6 18:58:36 CEST 2012

You can do everything in R and leave the dirty job to it the
tikzDevice package. For example, we can draw these charts with the
diagram package. To make things a little bit easier, we can put the
code in an Rnw document and compile with knitr. Attached is an example
of what we can achieve with:

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
<<flowchart, dev='tikz', cache=TRUE>>=
library(diagram)
demo('flowchart')
@
\end{document}

Note tikzDevices is not back to CRAN yet:
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/tikzDevice-not-available-td4640395.html

Regards,
Yihui
--