[R] warning in summary(aov())

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 09:19:15 CEST 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM, Jhope <jeanwaijang at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Michael,
>

> Another new and useful function for me. In brief, str() gave me:
>
> $ Aeventexhumed: chr  "A" "A" "A" "A" ...
> $ Aeventexhumed: Factor w/ 4 levels "","A","B","C": 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 ...
>
> I think on the data sheet there are two columns for Aeventexhumed and only
> one of them was converted to a factor. Factor is correct so as you suggested
> I will just leave it.
>
> Thanks! Jean

Dear Jean,

I note you're posting through Nabble. Nabble actually only
mirrors the R-Help mailing list, so we (the majority of respondents
who don't use Nabble) don't get a forum view, but rather only emails
of individual posts. The net result of this is that we don't see
context of your follow-up postings unless you specifically include it,
but it's much appreciated if you do. I believe there might also be a
button which does so automatically, but I'll leave finding that to
you.

Michael