[R] Error in if (is.na(n) || n > 65536L) stop("size cannot be NA nor exceed 65536") : missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed

Peter Langfelder peter.langfelder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 02:37:48 CEST 2012

Hi Eliza,

this is not __reproducible__ code - how am I supposed to know what's
wrong when I don't have the input files you use? Please read the help
for NbClust carefully and check that all your input variables have the
correct dimensions. Some of the input seems strange, for example the z
matrix that contains column sums of x, and you say diss = "z" instead
of dist = z, which would make more sense. But like I said, I am not
familiar with NClust, so maybe I'm wrong.

Peter