[R] Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open the connection

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Fri Oct 12 14:24:19 CEST 2012

> I get this error :  " Error in file(file, "rt") : cannot open
> the connection"
>         saspath="\"C:/Program Files/SAS/SASFoundation/9.2",

I don't know the package but your saspath only contains one quote mark, so you have given it  "C:/Program Files/SAS/SASFoundation/9.2 to open. Would it not  need a closing quote or (noting that it's a simple enough path, no opening quote?