[R] Is there any R package that contains Rusboost based on Adaboost.m2?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Oct 14 20:16:19 CEST 2012

Asking questions and giving answers about R is what this mailing list is about. It is not really a theory list. If you understand the theory you can search among the libraries yourself. But when the first search I make brings up what to me looks like the answer to your question, then you either did not search before posting or you did not clarify what you were really looking for properly.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing