[R] Excluding all teh columns from a data frame if the standard deviation of that column is zero(0).

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Tue Oct 16 12:35:25 CEST 2012

Hello,

You're calling your dataset 'data' and 'df' in the same instruction,
hence the error. (Even if you were to call it different names in
different instructions...)

Also, both 'data' and 'df' are really bad names for objects, they're
already are R functions. Name your dataset something else. And be
consistent in the use of that name.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas