[R] R Errors

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 12:36:03 CEST 2012

Likely you've used layout() or similar to add lots of columns & rows
to your plot, where "lots" is determined by the size of the device.
Simply make the device larger (either just drag it to be larger if its
interactive or change the default arguments if its a non-default
device you initialize manually) and you chould be good. Next time I'd
also hope you could work up a better reproducible example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Cheers,
Michael