[R] help finding edge connecting two nodes

Rui Barradas ruipbarradas at sapo.pt
Fri Oct 19 14:02:20 CEST 2012

Hello,

You should give a reproducible example showing us what you have tried,
with an example dataset.
Try the following.

# A graph I've just drawn
v <- c(1,2,1,3,1,4,2,5,2,4,3,5,3,6,5,7,5,8,5,10,6,8,6,10,7,8,7,9,8,9)
g <- graph(v, directed = FALSE)
plot(g, layout=layout.fruchterman.reingold)
E(g)$weight <- 1:15

# This is what you want
E(g)[5 %--% 10]$weight

See the help for