[R] fit a "threshold" function with nls

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Sat Oct 20 16:19:07 CEST 2012

Inline.

-- Bert

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 6:44 AM, Véronique Boucher Lalonde
<veronique.boucher.lalonde at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you all for your help. I think I now understand the issue.
> I tried to write a likelihood function for my binomial model.
> Please excuse my ignorance if I am not doing this right; I do not have any
> statistical background.

Ignorance is excusable; failure to deal with it sensibly is not.

If you are not able to work with Ravi, get local statistical help.
Also. for such help (which this primarily seems to be) post on a
statistical help list like stats.stackexchange.com, not here.

-- Bert

--

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Biostatistics