[R] quartz.save of the FAQ (Mac)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 17:18:39 CEST 2012

Please stop posting Mac-specific questions on R-help.  You have been
asked not to do so before ....

There _is_ a quartz.save() function in R.app, whose FAQ you are reading.

The RMacOSX-FAQ is not part of R: it is part of the separate Mac-GUI
project.   You really do need to contact the authors of that project via
R-sig-mac, and use their version numbers, not R's.