[R] Egarch (1,1) with Student t distribution using rugarch

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Mon Oct 22 21:46:54 CEST 2012

Dheeraj,

You need to give us some more hints of what
you get and what you don't get.

My guess is that what has happened is that the
optimization algorithm didn't converge.

The R-sig-finance mailing list would be a more
appropriate place for this discussion (you have
to subscribe before you can post there).

Pat