[R] Memory issue with svm modeling in R

Jessica Streicher j.streicher at micromata.de
Tue Oct 23 09:53:19 CEST 2012

Well, i'm no expert on these topics, but if its 2.7 gig and R can maximally use 2gig, then the easiest solution would be giving R more memory. Did you read through help(memory.size) as the error suggested?

try calling memory.size(T) or memory.limit(3000) and see if it works.

I don't have any experience with either Rstudio or Amazon whatever. The local system seems to be windows so the above might work, don't know the other, you might need to change the memory limit at startup of the console if its not.