[R] Export summary from regression output

PIKAL Petr petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Oct 23 14:59:53 CEST 2012

Hi

section Arguments of write.table help page clearly says

x the object to be written, preferably a matrix or data frame. If not, it is attempted to coerce x to a data frame.

summary object from lm is highly structured list an AFAIK can not be easily coerced to data frame. So either copy console output to some word processing software by Ctrl-C Ctrl-V (in Windows environment) or dissect summary output to pieces which can be coerced to data frames and save it one by one by any write.* function.

Regards
Petr