[R] After sorting a dataframe by date

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Oct 24 17:18:08 CEST 2012

On Oct 24, 2012, at 2:27 AM, martiny wrote:

> Ai...I see, i didn't know I can sort rowname.
> more study to do :)

You deleted the context of this thread, but while you are looking at
the rownames documentation you might also keep your eyes open for the
zoo and xts packages which could convert to a matrix with the dates or
date-times as rownames.

And you should learn to post in context. Nabble is NOT the way most
people correspond on Rhelp. You will find that if you continue to
flout local convention that people will begin to ignore your postings.