[R] List of multidimensional arrays

Loukia Spineli spineliloukia26 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:45:33 CEST 2012

x and y are the frequencies of missing participants in the intervention and
the control treatment respectively! vector t contains the code of the
interventions (we have 11 interventions). I re-attach the PDF with some
small modifications. I am trying to create a list, where each list element
is a vector of different length arrays that contain 2by2 matrices. To be
more specific there are 11 treatments that are compared with placebo (we
have 11 comparisons) and each comparison is studied by a different number
of trials and each trial has a different number of missing participants in
both arms. The length of the list is equal to the number of comparisons. In
each comparison the number of arrays is equal to the number of trials that
study this comparison. For instance 4 trials compare PAR with placebo. So,
for this comparison we have 4 arrays and each array has a length equal to
the producy of the number of participants in each arm. These arrays contain
2x2 matrices.

I have attached a document with the data and the code. I cannot create the
list results the way I have described above. It creates only the  matrices
for the first array (that has length equal to 135) of the first comparison
leaving the rest 10 comparisons "NULL".